Shrooms tea is a beverage that has been consumed for centuries for its psychoactive effects. The active ingredient in mushroom tea is psilocybin, which is a psychedelic compound that can cause hallucinations. Check our recipe on how to make shrooms tea!
What is Shrooms Tea?
Shrooms tea is a herbal tea brewed with psychedelic mushrooms. While the effects of shrooms tea can vary depending on the type of mushroom used, the dosage, and the individual’s physiology, some common effects include feelings of euphoria, spiritual insights, and increased creativity. In some cases, shrooms tea can also cause hallucinations. While shrooms tea is not typically considered dangerous, it is important to be aware of the potential risks before consuming any psychedelic substance. As with any substance, it is always best to start with a low dose and increase gradually as needed. Those with a history of mental illness or substance abuse should avoid shrooms tea altogether.
Shrooms Tea: When Does It Kick in?
For most people, shrooms tea will take between 30 and 60 minutes to kick in. However, there are a few factors that can affect this timeline. For example, if you have eaten recently, it may take longer for the effects of the tea to be felt. In addition, individual physiology can play a role; some people simply metabolize drugs more quickly than others. Finally, the strength of the dose can also influence the timeline; a weaker dose may take longer to take effect than a stronger one. If you are unsure how long shrooms tea will take to kick in for you, it is best to err on the side of caution and start with a low dose. That way, you can avoid any unpleasant surprises.
Risks of Shrooms Tea
Shrooms tea and psilocybin tea are two popular types of psychedelic tea. Both of these teas can cause hallucinations, altered states of consciousness, and changes in perception. However, there are also some risks associated with drinking these teas. Hallucinations can be both pleasurable and distressing, and they can sometimes result in people acting out in unpredictable ways. There is also a risk of dehydration, as psilocybin can increase the body’s need for water. In addition, both shrooms tea and psilocybin tea can cause nausea and vomiting. For this reason, it is important to drink plenty of water when consuming these teas.
Best Teas for Shroom Tea
When it comes to making shrooms tea, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it’s important to choose the right mushroom strain. While any type of mushroom can be used, some strains are more potent than others. Second, it’s important to use fresh mushrooms. Dried mushrooms will not only take longer to brew, but they will also lose some of their potency. Finally, it’s important to choose a tea that has strong flavors that can mask the taste of the mushrooms. Some of the best teas for shroom tea include chai, Earl Grey, and green tea. Add ginger or honey if you want an enhanced taste. Lemon is okay too, but might turn psilocybin into psilocin too fast. Check out Chaga and Reishi Tea. “Icedshroom” tea is also a fun option!
Magic Mushroom Tea Recipe
Magic mushrooms have been used for centuries in religious and spiritual ceremonies. Drinking this tea can produce an altered state of consciousness, and may provide some health benefits. Take a look at the magic recipe:
- To make the tea, start by simmering 1 ounce of dried magic mushrooms (you can ground them in a coffee grinder if you want mushroom powder) in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes.
- Then, strain the liquid and add it to 3 cups of hot water.
- Sweeten the tea with honey or sugar, or add your favorite tea bag, if desired.
- Drink 1 cup of the tea, and wait for 30 minutes to see how you feel before drinking more.
- Drink the tea slowly and be sure to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- If you don’t feel the desired effects after drinking the tea, you can increase the dosage, but make sure you don’t go overboard!
So there you go! Mushroom tea covered! See you!
- Everything You Want to Know About Psychedelic Water. What Are The Effects of These Magic Drinks?
- How Long Does Shroom Tea Take to Kick In? Here’s Everything You Should Know About Tea Made of Shrooms
- Is Drinking on Shrooms a Good Idea? Hallucinogen and Psychedelic Magic Mushrooms Guide: Mixing Shrooms and Alcohol
- Best Way to Eat Shrooms. Read on to Learn More About Magic Mushrooms and Best Ways to Take Them
- Do You Have To Chew Shrooms? A Quick Guide: Ways to Consume Magic Mushrooms
- How to Come Down from Shrooms. Sobering up after a Magic Mushroom Trip. Psilocybin Comedown Tips
- Magic Mushroom Coffee – Psilocybin Coffee (and Tea) for Wellness