There are many types and varieties of magic mushrooms, and each type has its own growing tips and possible effects. If you’re interested in learning more about Orissa India mushrooms, keep reading!
When most people think of mushrooms, they think of the kind that grow in the ground and are used in cooking. However, there is another type of mushroom that is becoming increasingly popular – magic mushrooms. Today we will talk about a certain type of these fungi – Orissa India mushrooms.
Orissa India Mushrooms – Magic Mushroom Characteristics
Orissa India mushrooms are a cultivated variety of Psilocybe cubensis, one of the most well-known psychedelic mushroom in the world. Orissa is, in fact, an Indian species that applies to a wild form that was originally collected from the forest. It flourishes best when cultivated in elephant dung and can produce giant mushrooms. John Allen was the first to discover and collect them.
Orissa India Mushrooms – Appearance
The caps of Orissa India mushrooms are typically golden brown or yellowish-brown. The gills of this mushroom are brown, and it typically grows in humid areas. The stem is usually white and long. The most significant attribute of this variety is their extremely large fruit bodies, much larger than other Cubensis strains and other magic mushroom species. They can grow even to a size of a plate!
How to Grow Orissa India Mushrooms. Spores and Grow Kits
To grow magic mushrooms, you’ll need a few things:
- Orissa India magic mushroom spores – you can purchase spores or grow kits online or from a trusted source. Be sure to check the legality of purchasing and cultivating spores in your area before doing so.
- Substrate – this is what the mushrooms will grow on. Common substrates include manure, straw, and coco coir.
- Tub or container – this is where you’ll grow your mushrooms. Be sure to choose a container that has good drainage and is big enough.
Now that you have all of your supplies, it’s time to get started! Here are the basic steps for growing magic mushrooms:
- Prepare your substrate. If you’re using manure, mix it with water and let it sit for a few days to allow the ammonia to dissipate. Straw or coco coir can be used as is.
- Sterilize your substrate. This can be done by boiling it, steaming it, or using a pressure cooker.
- Inoculate your substrate with Orissa India Cubensis spores. This can be done by mixing the spores with water and then spraying or pouring them onto the substrate. You can also use a spore syringe.
- Place your substrate in the tub or container. Be sure to leave some space at the top for air circulation.
- Cover your tub or container with a lid or plastic wrap. This will help keep the humidity high, which is important for mushroom growth.
- Place your tub or container in a dark location. A closet or cupboard is ideal.
- Check on your substrate daily. Be sure to mist it with water if it starts to look dry.
- After a few weeks, you should see mushrooms start to form. Allow them to grow until the caps are fully open, then harvest them.
- Enjoy your magic shrooms! They can be eaten fresh or dried for later use.
Now you know how to grow Orissa India mushrooms. Thanks for reading!
- Cambodian Cubensis Magic Mushroom. Learn Everything About This Psilocybe Cubensis Strain
- Z Strain Cubensis – A Potent Variety of Psilocybe Cubensis. Characteristics & Growth
- Growing Psilocybe Cyanescens Indoors – Magic Mushrooms in the Comfort of Your Home
- Psilocybe Fanaticus – What Is That? How to Grow Psilocybe Fanaticus at Home? Read Our Guide!
- How to Grow Magic Mushrooms? Read on if You Are Interested in Psychedelic Mushrooms, Growing Kits and More
- Magic Mushrooms Spores – What Are Those? How Are They Used? Let’s Find Out
- What Is the Best Shroom Strain Out There? Here’s Everything You Should Know About Magic Mushroom Strains