Although psychedelic substances can be dangerous, they can also be incredibly rewarding when used correctly. So, if you’re thinking about mixing LSD and shrooms, or any other psychedelics for that matter, make sure you understand the risks involved and how to stay safe.
- Both acid and psilocybin affect your body and mind. And maybe, most importantly, your serotonin levels. They could have wonderful psychedelic effects that will resemble pure magic. But they can also not mix well within you. One thing we absolutely do not recommend is combining shrooms and LSD when you’ve grown tolerant to either. The additional substance will not make up for the tolerance.
How to Mix Magic Mushrooms and LSD
Here are some basic guidelines for mixing LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) and psilocybin mushrooms:
- Start with microdosing: Always start small and work your way up when mixing LSD and mushrooms. Starting with a lower dose can help to minimize the risk of any unwanted or negative effects.
- Prepare yourself mentally: Before taking any psychedelic drugs, it’s important to take the time to prepare yourself mentally for the experience. Make sure you feel comfortable and safe, as well as confident in your decision to take psychedelics.
- Set an intention: Setting an intention before taking LSD or mushrooms can help guide the experience and keep you focused on what it is you want to explore.
- Choose a safe environment: Make sure that the environment where you plan to take LSD and shrooms is safe and free from distractions.
- Have a sober sitter: Having someone who is not under the influence of any substances with you while taking LSD or mushrooms can help ensure your safety.
Is Mixing LSD and Shrooms (Psilocybin) Safe?
Mixing LSD and shrooms (psilocybin) can be safe if done correctly. However, it is important to remember that psychedelics carry some risks. It can be easy to get overwhelmed or have a “bad trip” if you don’t take the time to properly prepare yourself and choose an appropriate dose. Therefore, it is important to research potential risks and be prepared before mixing psychedelics.
Mixing LSD with any other substances, including shrooms, should be done with caution. It is important to remember that after mixing different psychedelic drugs, you may experience unexpected effects. You should be aware of this before combining these substances and adjusting the dosage.
Some potential side effects of mixing LSD and shrooms (or other substances, like MDMA or cannabis) can include paranoia, disorientation, severe hallucination, and, in rare cases, the very dangerous serotonin syndrome.
Mixing Hallucinogenic Substances: Key Takeaways
Remember that mixing LSD and shrooms (psilocybin) or any other psychedelics can be dangerous. Be aware of the potential risks involved before undertaking this psychedelic experience. If anything goes wrong, it is important to get help right away. Always start with a low dose, set an intention for your experience, and prepare yourself mentally before taking the drugs. Additionally, make sure the environment where you plan to take the psychedelics is safe and free from distractions.
Remember, mixing LSD with other hallucinogens, antidepressants, depressants, stimulants, or any other psychoactive substances may intensify your LSD trip, or even lead to dangerous side effects, like paranoia, extreme anxiety and cardiac events.
Now you know more about mixing shrooms and acid. Thanks for reading!
- Molly and Shrooms: How They Affect the Brain. Mixing MDMA & Psychedelic Mushrooms
- Is It Safe to Trip by Yourself? A Simple Guide to Doing Shrooms Alone
- Drinking on Shrooms: Good Idea? Hallucinogen & Psychedelic Magic Mushrooms
- Shrooms and Alcohol: Mixing Psilocybin With Magic Mushrooms Risks
- LSD and Alcohol: What Are the Effects of Mixing These Two Substances?
- What Is LSD Measured In? A Dosage Guide to Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
- Lemon Juice and Shrooms | Ways to Consume Magic Mushrooms