About Taking LSD Two Days in a Row
It’s absolutely normal to worry about addiction if you plan or happen to take drugs for a longer period of time. After all, regularly smoking or drinking leads to it. But what happens if you take LSD two days in a row?
If you take LSD two days in a row, you may find that the psychedelic visuals on the second day are not as intense as they were on the first day. It does not mean the LSD is less potent, just yet. It’s just that you’re still “fresh” from the previous trip. However, you may also experience more negative effects, such as nausea and extreme fatigue. But that too can be attributed to the strain on the body and mind, rather than the LSD use itself.
When Can You Start Building LSD Tolerance?
The Bottom Line
All in all, what happens if you take LSD 2 days in a row? To be honest, except for some possible, minor discomfort, and a weaker psychedelic experience, nothing much. Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is not addictive, so taking acid two days in a row is relatively safe. However, if you’re worried you’ve developed tolerance, you may need to look out for LSD withdrawal symptoms. These include: anxiety, mild tremors, elevated body temperature. Rarely, users also experience milder signs of depression, and insomnia.
- LSD Tolerance | When Does Tolerance to LSD Develop?
- How Often Can You Do LSD? LSD Tolerance, Addiction, and Dose
- Shrooms Tolerance: What Amount of Magic Mushrooms Can People Take? Psilocybin Tolerance Broken Down in a Complete Guide
- Shrooms Two Days in a Row: What’s the Experience?
- How Long Does It Take for LSD to Work? Acid Trip Duration
- How Safe Is LSD? An Overview
- Day After LSD: What to Expect From an LSD Microdosing Comedown