When it comes to doing shrooms, there are two ways to do it: with friends or alone. So which is better? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of doing shrooms alone!
Some people feel safer doing them with friends because they have someone to watch out for them and make sure they’re okay. But others prefer to do them alone in order to have a more personal experience. So let’s see if this is a good thing.
What to Expect When Doing Shrooms Alone
Psychedelics can cause powerful changes in perception, emotion, and cognition, so it’s important to be prepared for anything when doing them alone. The most important thing is to relax and go with the flow. Don’t try to fight the drug or force yourself to have a certain type of experience. Remember that psychedelics are not for everyone, so if you start to feel uncomfortable or anxious at any point during your trip, it’s best to lie down and relax until the feeling passes.
Pros of Doing Shrooms Alone
- You can have a more personal and intimate experience when doing shrooms alone.
- It can be easier to focus on your own trip and what you’re doing/feeling.
- You don’t have to worry about anyone else’s bad trip affecting yours.
- You can take as long as you want without having to worry about someone else getting impatient.
Cons of Doing Shrooms Alone
- If something goes wrong, there’s no one there to help you.
- You may not feel as comfortable or safe doing shrooms alone the first time.
- Doing them with friends can be more fun and social.
Is Consuming Magic Mushrooms Alone Safe?
When it comes to psychedelics, there is no such thing as a completely safe experience. Even so, there are certain measures that can be taken to reduce the risks associated with taking psychedelics. For example, it is generally considered safest to do psychedelics in the company of others instead of doing shrooms alone. This way, if any problems arise, there will be someone on hand to provide assistance. Additionally, it is important to make sure that you are in a comfortable and familiar setting before taking any psychedelics. This will help to minimize the chances of having a bad trip. Finally, it is always a good idea to have a sober friend who can act as a guide during your experience.
Prepare your mind and body. Don’t do drugs just because your friends are doing them, or you want to fit in. Be sure that you understand why you want to take the drug and have a good idea of what the effects will be like, including any risks or negative effects. Psychedelics are not for everyone, and taking them without doing some research ahead of time could lead to an unpleasant experience that may leave you with a negative impression of psychedelics. If you’re not ready for LSD or mushrooms, don’t do them.
A Safe Setting
Make sure your setting is safe and secure before taking psychedelics. These drugs can make you feel very vulnerable, which is why it’s important to ensure that you won’t be disturbed by anyone else during this time. You’ll need privacy, quiet, and safety, so choose a setting where there is no possibility of being disturbed, such as your bedroom or living room, instead of a public place or outdoors.
Eating and Feeling Comfortable
Prepare yourself physically by eating a light meal beforehand and making sure you’re well-hydrated. You should also wear comfortable clothing and have any items you might need, such as a blanket or pillow, within easy reach. Finally, it’s important to have an emergency contact on hand in case something goes wrong.
So those are the pros and cons of doing shrooms alone! What do you think? Is it something you would try? Let us know in the comments below!
- What to Do on Shrooms? Learn More About Magic Mushroom Trip and Psychedelic Experiences
- Discovering Shrooms for Anxiety. A Comprehensive Guide to Magical Mushrooms and Depression
- Taking Shrooms for the First Time: A Beginner’s Guide to Tripping on Psilocybin Magic Mushrooms
- Shrooms Bad Trip? What is a Bad Magic Mushroom Trip? Psychedelic Bad Experience Prevention
- How to Come Down from Shrooms. Sobering up after a Magic Mushroom Trip. Psilocybin Comedown Tips
- Eating Before Shrooms. Should You Have a Meal Before Taking Magic Mushrooms, or Is Fasting a Better Thing to Do?