Today we will talk a bit about the Cambodian cubensis – one of the most popular Psilocybe cubensis strain. We will give you information on where to find them, how to identify them, and what the effects are.
Let’s explore the world of the magic mushrooms – particularly it’s very potent variety, Cambodian cubensis. So if you’re curious about this psychedelic shroom, keep reading!
Cambodian Cubensis – Characteristics of the Magic Mushroom
Psilocybe cubensis is a common fungus that grows wild almost everywhere in the world, and it has been developed into a variety of cultivated strains. One of them is Cambodian cubensis. It is characterized by its large and thick caps, as well as its light coloration. This strain was found by John Allen in the wilds of Cambodia, near the Angkor Wat temple, and it has been cultivated for use in the West.
Cambodian cubensis is known for its high potency, and it is said to be one of the strongest strains available. This shrooms is also said to produce very visual and intense hallucinations. It is a good choice for experienced users who are looking for a powerful psychedelic experience.
How to Cultivate Cambodian Mushroom Spores
Cambodian magic mushroom is the fastest-growing variety of cubensis strains. The colonization period can be as little as seven days. Between inoculation and harvest, the total duration might be less than 25 days.
Cambodian does well on all common substrates, in all typical growing techniques. Dung-based compost makes bigger mushrooms, whereas grain-based compost creates smaller but more numerous fruits.
The one-of-a-kind aspect is that Cambodian mushrooms thrive in heat, perform well, and even prefer temperatures higher than most other P. cubensis strains can withstand.
Growing Cambodian Cubensis Magic Mushrooms – Steps
In this guide, we will show you how to grow Cambodian cubensis mushrooms. You will need the following supplies: a spore syringe, a mushroom substrate, and an airtight container.
- To begin, you will need to sterilize your equipment. You can do this by boiling the equipment in water for 10 minutes.
- Once your equipment is sterilized, you will need to prepare your substrate. It is the substance in which the mushrooms will grow. You can use a variety of matters, such as soil, manure, or even coffee grounds. In this guide, we will be using manure.
- To prepare the manure, mix it with water in a ratio of 1:1. Once it is mixed, you will need to place it in the airtight container. The next step is to inoculate the matter with the spores. To do this, simply inject the spores into the substrate with the syringe.
- Once the manure is inoculated, you will need to seal the container and place it in a dark location. Once they begin to grow, you will need to provide them with fresh air by opening the container for a few minutes each day.
Cambodian Magic Mushroom – Potency
The Cambodian cubensis is a potent variety of psilocybin mushroom. Its effects are similar to other psilocybin mushrooms, but it is said to be more potent. The effects of this strain (as well as other magic shrooms) include altered states of consciousness, visual and auditory hallucinations, increased heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing rate.
Cambodian cubensis is not recommended for beginners, as its effects can be quite intense. Experienced users report that the Cambodian strain is a powerful hallucinogen that can offer intense visual and auditory hallucinations. These effects can last up to 6 hours.
Cambodian cubensis is a rare magic mushroom strain, and it is not as easily found as some of the other popular strains. If you are lucky enough to find some, it is recommended that you start with a low dose to test your tolerance. Thanks for reading!
- Z Strain Cubensis – A Very Potent Variety of Psilocybe Cubensis. Characteristics & How to Grow Them
- What Is the Best Shroom Strain Out There? Here’s Everything You Should Know About Magic Mushroom Strains
- Orissa India Mushrooms. We Created a Guide to This Cubensis Strain & Tips on How to Grow Magic Mushrooms
- Z-Strain Magic Mushrooms Overview: Growing & Cultivating Spores, Potency Information on Psilocybe Cubensis Z Strain
- A Brief Guide to the Albino A+ Magic Mushroom Strain. Microscopy Spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Explained
- Psilocybe Fanaticus – What Is That? How to Grow Psilocybe Fanaticus at Home? Read Our Guide!
- Alacabenzi Cubensis: A Hybrid Magic Mushroom with Powerful and Unique Effects