Do you want to know whether you can combine caffeine and LSD? Then you’re in the right place! Today we will discuss the properties of caffeine and what effects it has on LSD. Read on for more information!
- Combining caffeine and LSD will not improve your productivity ✨
- Caffeine itself is a powerful stimulant, so you should be careful with mixing it with psychodelic substances ✨
- If you’re microdosing LSD, small amounts of coffee after the ingestion shouldn’t affect you badly ✨
- If you become very agitated after mixing LSD and caffeine, lie down and try your best to calm yourself ✨
Is Caffeine a Drug? Surprising Information
Caffeine is a naturally occurring compound that can be found in a variety of plant-based foods. When consumed, caffeine acts as a stimulant, providing a boost of energy and mental alertness. Caffeine is also addictive and can lead to withdrawal symptoms if consumption is suddenly stopped. Most experts consider caffeine to be a drug, though it’s consumed every day by millions of people before going to work or university classes.
Is It Safe to Combine Caffeine With Other Drugs?
When combined with other drugs, caffeine may not be as harmless as it seems on its own. Some medications, such as Adderall, contain stimulants that can interact with caffeine and cause side effects such as insomnia and anxiety. It’s hard to measure exactly how much it can affect the effects of other drugs taken, but many people report increased anxiety, hyperactivity, shaking hands, and accelerated heartbeat.
Fun FactDid you know that there is a song called Caffeine&LSD? Give it a listen!
Potential Effects of Caffeine and LSD
Both caffeine and LSD are substances that can alter your state of mind. Caffeine is a stimulant, while LSD is a psychedelic. When you use caffeine, you may feel more alert and wide awake. When you use LSD, you may see colors and patterns that are not there, and you may feel like you are in a dream.
Caffeine and LSD won’t interact with each other, but one can feel the effects of caffeine harder on LSD. For example, standard visuals can turn more vivid and rapidly changing. The mood could also be improved. A few Reddit users claim that microdosing LSD with caffeine made for a wonderful experience. They felt all the positive effects of LSD with the extra energy boost from caffeine.
On the other hand, though, there are some stories on the Internet that strongly advise against combining caffeine and LSD (most meant coffee and LSD). Some people got extremely anxious and paranoid. Others say that drinking coffee after taking acid would just sober them up.
- Coffee and Shrooms: Can You Mix Magic Mushrooms With a Cup of Coffee?
- Is LSD a Stimulant or a Depressant, or Perhaps a Hallucinogen? Simple Facts
- Magic Mushroom Coffee – Psilocybin Coffee (and Tea) for Wellness
- Kratom and Shrooms: Two Psychoactive Substances of Natural Origin
- Day After Shrooms: How People React the Following Day After Taking Magic Mushrooms. Is There a Hangover After Mushrooms?
- Shrooms and Adderall: Magic Mushrooms’ Effects on Amphetamine Salts
- Drinking on Shrooms: Good Idea? Hallucinogen & Psychedelic Magic Mushrooms