Are you looking for some fun things to do while tripping? We’ve got you covered! Here are some of the best things to do on LSD trips, from exploring your surroundings to experiencing new emotions. Tripping can be a lot of fun, so enjoy it to its fullest!
- Psychedelic experiences are usually fun on their own, but there are some extra activities that can make them even more enjoyable.
- These include stargazing, sculpting with clay or plasticine, watching wacky cartoons and playing Twister.
- Before engaging in any of these activities it is important to take harm reduction measures such as having a sober friend around and keeping yourself hydrated.
- Some of the best things to do while tripping on LSD include painting without brushes on a big canvas; listening to trippy music; chilling in a blanket fort; having sex/getting sensual with your partner and playing charades!
Fun Things to Do While Tripping on Acid or Shrooms
Psychedelic experiences are usually fun on their own, but sometimes we just need a bit more. Here are some of the best things to do on LSD, magic mushrooms, or other psychedelics:
- sculpting with clay or plasticine;
- watching wacky cartoons;
- playing Twister;
- playing an instrument.
The Best Things to Do on LSD Trips
Before we discuss the best things to do on LSD trips, let’s talk about harm reduction. When you take any sort of drug, it’s always best to have at least one sober friend around. This person will ensure you won’t do anything stupid. You should also keep yourself hydrated, and remove any sharp or potentially dangerous objects from sight.
Now that you know how to make the fun safe, let’s explore the best things to do on LSD trips!
Painting Without Brushes on a Big Canvas
This can be a great way to get creative with your trip and make something beautiful. Gather some non-toxic paints, lay out a big canvas, and let yourself go! Use your hands, feet, any kind of tool you find around your house – whatever works for you! You can also use this activity as an opportunity to express yourself in ways you may not have had before.
Editor’s NoteThis article is meant as general information only, and should not be taken as medical advice. If you are considering taking LSD or any other drug, please consult with your healthcare provider first. Remember to have a good time and stay safe!
Listening to Trippy Music
Whether it’s classic rock or modern EDM music, listening to music on acid trips can enhance the overall experience by making it feel even more surreal. Choose songs that you know well so that you can really get lost in them as they flow in and out of each other. This is also a great time to explore new genres or just chill out with some ambient music.
Chilling in a Blanket Fort
This one is perfect for those who want to take their trip without doing anything too strenuous. Set up a blanket fort in your living room with cushions and blankets from around your house and crawl inside for a cozy hideaway away from reality. It’s an especially great idea if there are other people around because it gives everyone space for conversations about all kinds of topics – from philosophical musings to funny stories about life before lockdown.
Having Sex/Getting Sensual With Your Partner
Sex has been one of the best things to do on LSD trips since as far as the 1960s, and remains popular today amongst many psychedelic users and psychonauts. It’s important to keep consent at the top of mind during these experiences, so make sure all parties are comfortable before engaging in any form of sex or sensual play. If consent is given, then let yourselves explore this unique connection between the minds while under the influence of LSD – it could lead to an incredible journey!
Charades are always fun – but playing charades under the influence of psychedelics takes things up another notch! The game becomes even more hilarious when both players are tripping as they try their hardest not to laugh at each other’s attempts at miming words like “elephant” or “banana” while being unable to recognize what they’re trying to say due to their altered state of mind! It’s guaranteed laughter throughout the entire session!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Best Things to Do on an LSD Trip?
The best things to do on an LSD trip are activities that allow you to explore your mind and your emotions. This could include activities like meditation, creative writing, painting, or listening to music.
Are There Any Risks Associated With Taking LSD?
Yes, there are risks associated with taking LSD. These include anxiety, paranoia, and difficulty concentrating. It is important to be aware of these risks and to be prepared to handle a bad trip if it occurs.
What Are Some Tips for Having a Safe and Enjoyable LSD Trip?
Some tips for having a safe and enjoyable LSD trip include having a sober trip sitter, setting a comfortable environment, and having a plan for the trip. It is also important to be aware of your dose and to start with a low dose if you are a first-time user.
- What to Do on Shrooms? Learn More About Magic Mushroom Trip and Psychedelic Experiences
- How to Have a Good LSD Trip and Reduce the Risk of a Bad Trip?
- When You Take Acid: Different Stages of an LSD Trip
- Sex on LSD | Psychedelic Making Love and Psychonauts
- Taking Shrooms for the First Time: A Beginner’s Guide to Tripping on Psilocybin Magic Mushrooms
- Shrooms Bad Trip? What is a Bad Magic Mushroom Trip? Psychedelic Bad Experience Prevention
- Best Music for Shrooms: The Effect Magic Mushrooms and Music Have