Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms are one of the rarest and most sought-after magic mushrooms that exist. This unusual type of mushroom is very different from other Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms or other naturally occurring magic mushrooms. Read on to learn more about these shrooms.
- Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms (APE) are a rare, sought-after variety of magic mushroom with a higher concentration of psychoactive compound psilocybin than other mushrooms.
- They resulted as a mutation from extraordinarily large mushrooms found in the Amazon rainforest by psychedelic researcher Terence McKenna in the 1970s.
- APEs have an unusual phallic shape and lack the velum that separates their stems and caps. They also contain high levels of psilocybin and easily bruise blue when touched.
- Their effects are similar to those caused by other strong psychedelics and can cause hallucinations, out-of-body experiences, changes in perception, synesthesia, increased heart rate, nausea, dizziness and more.
- Currently, illegal in the USA, there is an ongoing debate on whether magic mushrooms should be legalized for therapeutic purposes.
- In comparison to regular Penis Envy mushrooms, Albino Penis Envy mushrooms have white-toned caps and stems.
What Are Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms?
Albino penis envy mushrooms, also known as APE, are a variety of magic mushroom with a white cap and stem. They’re one of the most potent strains available, with a higher concentration of the psychoactive compound psilocybin than other types of magic mushrooms. Psilocybin and some other compounds like psilocin and baeocystin are responsible for the hallucinogenic effects that are caused by magic mushrooms. Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms are just one type of Penis Envy Mushroom Species and also is one of the most sought-after psychedelic mushrooms.
Albino Penis History
The history of Penis Envy Mushrooms is not long, but definitely interesting. In the beginning of the 1970s, a psychedelic researchers Terence McKenna is believed to have found and sampled a huge patch of psilocybe mushrooms in the rainforest in the Amazon. Then McKenna began cultures of the mushrooms derived from the spore prints that he’d found.
Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms: a Product of Mutation
Steven Pollock, McKenna’s colleague, continued to isolate fruiting mushrooms and improving the culture’s genes. After a while, a huge and weird-looking mutation of mushroom happened. So Albino Penis Envy mushrooms are a result of a mutation that happened from extraordinarily large mushrooms that psychedelic researcher McKenna discovered in the Amazon.
Albino penis envy mushrooms are without a doubt one of the most odd-looking mushrooms, and it is not a coincidence they are called this way, since they have a phallic shape. They have a bell-shaped cap which is usually caramel in color and a thick stem. There is no velum that separates the stem from the cap. The strain of Albino Penis Envy mushrooms is typically smaller than other Penis Envy mushrooms, and definitely one that stands out from the rest of typical Psilocybin cubensis strains. And that’s not only because of their unusual appearance.
Editor’s NoteKeep in mind that magic mushrooms, including APE mushrooms, are illegal in the United States and many other countries. If you choose to consume these mushrooms, do so responsibly, with extreme caution and care. Do not break any laws or put yourself in danger by partaking in the use of these mushrooms.
What’s So Enviable About Albino Penis Envy?
First of all, Albino Penis Envy is one of the most difficult magic mushrooms to cultivate and do not occur as abundantly as other strains. As a matter of fact, unlike other psilocybin mushrooms, APE cannot be found growing in the natural environment because they are a product of mutations. They are therefore difficult to grow and find in comparison to other types. They are also less fertile than other types.
Albino Penis Envy Mushroom’s Potency
Albino Penis Envy mushrooms are known for their high level of psilocybin, a psychoactive compound. They very easily get blue when bruised, which is an indication of high concentration of psilocybin. Their potency is compared to drugs like DMT or LSD which are known to be more potent psychedelic substances than Psilocybis cubensis.
Albino Penis Envy Variations
There are several penis envy mushrooms. The most commonly known varieties are:
- Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms;
- Penis Envy Uncut: this is another albino cross, the caps can be in a deep blue hue;
- Albino Penis Envy Revert;
- Trans Envy: a cross with the South African Transkei strain, that has slightly thinner stems are generally less potent than typical Penis Envy strains;
- Penis Envy nr 6: A hybrid made for more abundant spore production with Texas cubensis.
The Effects Of Consuming Albino Envy Penis Mushrooms
The effects of consuming Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms is similar to the effects induced by other types of strong psychedelic mushrooms such as Cubensis mushrooms.
The experience is intense and profound, with the user’s sense of reality being significantly altered. The trip can last for up to 6 hours, during which time the user may experience hallucinations, out-of-body experiences, and changes in perception. Some users report feeling a sense of oneness with the universe, or a deep understanding of the nature of reality. During the trip, the user may experience synesthesia, which is the merger of the senses. For example, they may see colors when they hear sounds, or taste flavors when they see images.
Apart from emotional effects, Albino Penis Envy can have physiological symptoms. Most commonly, they include increased heart rate, nausea, and dizziness.
Is APE Addictive?
While there is no body of evidence to indicate that psilocybin, which is a main hallucinogenic compound in APEs as well as other Cubensis, is addictive, there is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that it can be habit-forming. Some users report feeling the need to take larger and more frequent doses in order to achieve the desired effect, and some say they have experienced withdrawal symptoms when they stop using the drug. However, it is important to keep in mind that addiction is a complex condition that is influenced by a variety of factors, and there is no one-size-fits-all definition.
Are Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms Legal?
Many people are surprised to learn that magic mushrooms are not currently legal in the United States. Despite their long history of use in religious and spiritual ceremonies, psilocybin mushrooms remain classified as a Schedule I substance under the Federal Controlled Substances Act. This classification puts them in the same category as drugs like heroin and LSD, and carries severe penalties for possession and use.
In recent years, there has been a growing movement to change these laws, with many arguing that mushrooms could be used safely and effectively for therapeutic purposes. And in some states, like Oregon, psilocybin mushrooms can be used in therapies to treat depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues.
These are not particularly Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms, though, but their compounds are still similar to typical Psilocybe cubensis. So far, the efforts to legalize magic mushrooms have largely been unsuccessful, but the conversation continues. It remains to be seen whether magic mushrooms will eventually be legalized.
Penis Envy Mushrooms vs. Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms
Penis Envy mushrooms are a unique, sought-after variety of psychoactive mushroom renowned for their distinctive appearance resembling male genitalia. These rare and mysterious fungi come in an even more special form – Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms (APE). With caps and stems ranging from white to off-white, APE is truly something out of the ordinary!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms Unique?
Albino Penis Envy mushrooms have a unique physical appearance, with white stems and caps, and are highly potent, containing more psilocybin than other types of magic mushrooms.
What Are the Effects of Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms?
The effects of Albino Penis Envy mushrooms can vary depending on the individual, but generally, they can cause feelings of euphoria, increased creativity, increased energy, and altered perception of time and space.
- What Is the Best Shroom Strain Out There? Here’s Everything You Should Know About Magic Mushroom Strains
- Avery Albino Mushrooms: Everything You Should Know About Albino Avery Strain
- Melmac Mushroom: Potency and Strain Details
- Albino A+ Magic Mushroom Strain. Microscopy Spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Explained
- Mushrooms: Psychedelic Strains. A Guide to Magic Mushroom Strains
- Alacabenzi Cubensis: A Hybrid Magic Mushroom with Powerful and Unique Effects
- Magic Mushrooms: How to Identify Magic Mushrooms and Types of Magic Mushrooms