Do you love magic mushrooms? Do you like to grow your own? Then, you may be interested in the Psilocybe fanaticus strain. This particular type of mushroom is known for its high quality and potency, making it a favorite among growers and enthusiasts alike.
If you’re looking to grow your own Psilocybe fanaticus mushrooms, there are a few things you’ll need to know first. In this article, we’ll go over some basic information about this strain and provide you with everything you need to get started.
Psilocybe Fanaticus – Characteristics
Psilocybe cubensis has a lot of variation, so many of its forms have been discovered, isolated, named, and cultivated as distinct strains. ”Psilocibe fanaticus” sounds like a legitimate scientific name of a similar magic mushroom, but it isn’t. It’s the nickname of Robert McPherson, as well as the name of a strain of Psilocybe cubensis he created. These spores are sometimes also called “PF Classic”.
Psilocybe Fanaticus – How to Grow
If you’re interested in growing your own Psilocybe fanaticus mushrooms, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. In this section, we’ll go over the basics of what you’ll need to get started.
The first thing you’ll need is a spore print of the Psilocybe fanaticus mushroom. You can typically find these for sale online or at your local grow shop. Be sure to check your local law first, because buying spores and growing magic mushrooms is illegal in many jurisdictions.
Once you have your spores, you’ll need to sterilize them. This can be done by boiling them in water for 10 minutes. After sterilizing your spores, you’ll need to add them to a substrate. It is a material that the mushrooms can grow on. The most common substrates used for Psilocybe fanaticus are rice flour, vermiculite, and perlite.
Once you’ve added your spores to the substrate, you’ll need to incubate them. This can be done by placing the substrate in a dark, humid place with a temperature of 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit.
After a few days, you should see the beginnings of your Psilocybe fanaticus mushrooms growing. Once they’ve reached a size that you’re happy with, you can harvest them!
Psilocybe Fanaticus – Potency and Effects
Psilocybe fanaticus is a potent strain of psilocybin mushroom. Its hallucinogenic effects are caused by the presence of psilocybin and psilocin, two naturally-occurring psychoactive compounds. When consumed, these chemicals produce visual and auditory hallucinations, as well as changes in perception, mood, and thought.
Psilocybe fanaticus is a relatively new strain of mushroom, and its effects are not well-studied. As such, it is important to exercise caution when taking this variety.
- Z Strain Cubensis – A Very Potent Variety of Psilocybe Cubensis. Characteristics & How to Grow Them
- A Brief Guide to the Albino A+ Magic Mushroom Strain. Microscopy Spores of Psilocybe Cubensis Explained
- What Is the Best Shroom Strain Out There? Here’s Everything You Should Know About Magic Mushroom Strains
- Orissa India Mushrooms. We Created a Guide to This Cubensis Strain & Tips on How to Grow Magic Mushrooms
- Cambodian Cubensis Magic Mushroom. Learn Everything About This Psilocybe Cubensis Strain
- Z-Strain Magic Mushrooms Overview: Growing & Cultivating Spores, Potency Information on Psilocybe Cubensis Z Strain
- How to Grow Magic Mushrooms? Read on if You Are Interested in Psychedelic Mushrooms, Growing Kits and More